Ideal for a wide range of Concrete, Mortar and Grout applications and repair jobs around the home and building site.
A two-part gap filler and binder for builders and tradesmen that is a safe alternative to the toxic solvent and styrene-based fillers and bogs on the market.
Features & Benefits
- Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous for safe handling and easy transport
- Easy to mix, spread on rough and smooth substrates immediately
- Rapidly sets in 15 mins (faster in warm weather) with minimal shrinkage
- Curing time approximately 60 minutes • Long shelf life when firmly sealed after each use
- Once cured it may be chiselled, filed, sawn, planed and sanded into shape
- Can also be nailed, drilled, screwed, glued and painted
- Highly recommended for waterproofing as gap filler for bathroom renovations and other wet area applications where tiling or painting is required
- 1 kg