100% pure natural oil for the nourishment and protection of all external timbers. Provides anti-mould fungal protection. Contains genuine tung nut oil, citrus solvents and natural beeswax for water repellency and protection against wood rot. A natural alternative to petroleum hydrocarbons and water-based oils. Specifically formulated to suit the Australian and New Zealand harsh climates. Preserves and rejuvenates, protects, nourishes and waterproofs.
Wash-A-Way is a safe and effective alkaline salt based cleaner and soaker, with an oxidizing, mild bleach action. Wash-A-Way is not a chlorine bleach. The active ingredients are alkaline salts and sodium bicarbonate, which also have anti-bacterial properties. Mix with water for an effective, anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Safe & effective outdoor cleaner.
- Ideal for external grimy, mouldy & weathered timbers.
- Ideal for cleaning tannin, grease & mould stains from masonry & concrete.
- Suitable for stained plastic, china & metal surfaces.
- 3 in 1 multipurpose that cleans, restores and rejuvenates garden furniture, timber decking, paths & patios.
- Effective laundry soaker.
- 500 mL and 5L (Ready to use)
1kg makes 70L. 10L per 12m2 of cleaning
Number of coats: